Top closing machines (KVM) for the economic production, filling and creative closing of block bottom bags
Top closing machines for a creative top closure design - for the most cost-effective packaging of free-flowing and powdery products into sale promoting stand-up and block bottom bags.
Immediately gain more marketing and cost efficiency with the top closing machines from WOLF - for market and consumer-friendly block bottom and stand-up bags:
- More flexibility through various packaging shapes
- Brick pack with sealed down top seam
- 180° foled head seam, closed
- Bag with clip closure
- Peel seam, adhesive strip or Label closure
- Re-closable with integrated spout in "Presenter" design
The proven WOLF bag technology offers even more tangible benefits:
- Reduced costs for wrapping material by usingvery thin, low-cost packaging materials
- High sales Impact due to an exceptional advertising effect, similar to a folding carton
- Space savings because of compact stackable bags
- Reduced logistics costs by saving of transport packaging, energy and storage space
Would you like to pack pouders, granules, pieces, pasty or liquid products from the food, non-food, chemical, detergents and pharmaceutical sectors safely, cost-effectively, logistically and in a sales-promoting manner? You will find the right tubular bag machine for almost every application in the WOLF product range.
Well packed - worldwide
WOLF - a reliable partner. WOLF endeavours to identify the individual requirements of its customers and fulfil these in a non-compromising fashion. In addition to developing and maintaining long-term and personal relationships, the company places enormous importance on cooperation with its customers in a spirit of partnership.
WOLF - a quality attribute. WOLF places enormous emphasis on non-compromising quality and reliability of its packaging systems.
WOLF - a guarantee of flexibility. The modular design enables the realisation of rapid and flawless product and shape changes from individual to multiple fillings and the creation of different pouch packaging variants for a variety of applications.