We are looking for an immediate start as:
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation for international clients (operating, maintenance and training document)
- Development and interdepartmental research of technical content
- Quality assurance and further development of documents
- Cooperation with external translation agencies and partial execution and checking of translations
- Completed technical apprenticeship with further training as a technical editor, alternatively completed degree in the field of technical documentation / editing, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Several years of professional experience as a technical editor is preferable
- Quick understanding
- Technical understanding, resilience, reliability and flexibility
- Good knowledge of up-to-date technical EDP (MS Office, 3D CAD)
- Written language skills – German and English mandatory, other languages are advantageous (French, Spanish, Russian)
- Knowledge of CE conformity assessment is required
- Certificate as CMSE preferable
- Editorial system knowledge advantageous
- Independent and structured way of working to meet deadlines
- An interesting challenge in an international company with good prospects for the future
- Flat hierarchies and a pleasant motivating working atmosphere
- Performance-based pay and 30 days of annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Company bicycle scheme
- Occupational pension schemes
Are you interested?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents, which you should send to the address below, indicating your salary expectations and availability, preferably via our application form or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact Marion Stiefel at +49 6404 9182-131.